Happy Easter!


The Arcades in Potsdamer Platz always go all out when decorating for the season, whether it be Christmas or Easter or anything in between! I found this beautifully painted egg in the shopping center a few weeks ago. There were also many beautiful plants on display, like these hydrangeas, that were from the gardens of Sans Souci.

I will be boarding the cruise ship today and sailing back from the New World to the Old. It should be alot of fun and very relaxing. If I ever get over my lazy-itis, I may post some shots on my travel blog. Until then, I hope you have a fantastic Easter and that the Easter bunny brings you lots of chocolate and yummy treats.

16 comments:

  1. Great display, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mann, warum wird in Frankreich nichts, aber auch gar nichts gemacht? Das ist doch so toll! Frohe Ostern und gute Reise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful egg! Happy Easter, and safe journey to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very eye catching egg!
    Wish you a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is soooo pretty!! have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a big egg! Enjoy the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your trip is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ebenfalls frohe Ostern, wenn auch in Verspätung...

    ReplyDelete
  10. IS that kindling below to set fire to the big egg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's supposed to be a nest, but it does rather resemble a fire pile!

      Delete
  11. I am looking forward to your safe return. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some cruise shots would be welcome Hal! Lucky girl......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your easter flowers are all so colorful and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...