Best for last


To conclude my tour of the Berlin subway system, I thought I'd show you one of my favorite stations - Wittenbergplatz. It is one of Berlin's oldest stations and still retains the original grand art deco entrance. This particular stop will also take you to Berlin's biggest shopping mecca: the KDW. 

I'm glad Friday is finally here! I don't have any particular plans, but hopefully I can get out and take some pictures. It's been cold here though and the weekend is forecasted to stay that way. Hopefully we can at least get a little blue sky!

9 comments:

  1. Now, THAT is an entrance, I love the welcoming glow inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super shot of a very beautiful subway entrance! Hope it warms up for you and the sun shines. It's been cold here, too (relatively speaking!), but I'm going to play golf tomorrow! Sand Lady? :) I have a hard time believing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this!! it's cold here...so over the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I traveled to Berlin I got off this station in awe, not knowing it being one of the city's oldest! Wittenbergplatz made it to my 'favourites' list in a heartbeat. :P I love the retro-looking posters inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fountain that is not far from there...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...